Precision Container Technologies (PCT) can provide its customers with in-plant audit of existing production equipment and processes, recommendations, design engineering and detailed layout drawings. These drawings will be based on product and line performance requirements as provided by the Customer. All drawings are the property of the Customer. PCT will provide:
• On-Site plant audit and report on existing equipment and capabilities.
• Recommendations and cost estimates for new and/or the adaptation of existing equipment.
• Line layouts to be provided in both paper and electronic format.
• PCT will provide drawing copies suitable for quoting purposes by any industry equipment or electrical controls vendor and for general mechanical installation.
• Layouts will indicate equipment and conveyor locations, interface points, mechanical and electrical requirements and assembly details.
• Details will include existing reused conveyor and equipment as described by the Customer and on-site inventory and evaluation by PCT.
• PCT will provide consultation with any equipment, electrical or installation vendor interested in bidding and as directed by the Customer.