Many of our customers find that after moving or re-purposing equipment that the functionality or timing may not be ideal. We offer electrical controls programming support for a variety of situations and PLCs. Why wait on the original manufacturer to schedule a technician after a few weeks of potential downtown?
Primarily working with Allen-Bradley and Siemens, we also support a variety of other brands.
Precision Container Technologies (PCT) can provide its customers with in-plant audit of existing production equipment and processes, recommendations, design engineering and detailed layout drawings. These drawings will be based on product and line performance requirements as provided by the Customer. All drawings are the property of the Customer. PCT will provide:
- On-Site plant audit and report on existing equipment and capabilities.
- Recommendations and cost estimates for new and/or the adaptation
of existing equipment.
- Line layouts to be provided in both paper and electronic format.
- PCT will provide drawing copies suitable for quoting purposes by any industry
equipment or electrical controls vendor and for general mechanical installation.
- Layouts will indicate equipment and conveyor locations, interface points,
mechanical and electrical requirements and assembly details.
- Details will include existing reused conveyor and equipment as described by the
Customer and on-site inventory and evaluation by PCT.
- PCT will provide consultation with any equipment, electrical or installation
vendor interested in bidding and as directed by the Customer.
Precision Container Technologies (PCT) can provide the on-site service technicians capable of mechanical, electrical and programming service for container manufacturing, packaging production lines and process control systems. Our crews are capable of providing services from simple line tuning to mechanical and electrical installations. We are ideally suited for modifications and rebuilds of existing systems. Our goal is to provide customer assistance and support.
- Qualified and Experienced Service Technicians and Mechanics.
- Equipment inspection and rebuilds.
- Minor Mechanical and Electrical Installations.
- PLC Programming and Device Net support for system integration.
- Equipment and Conveyor set-up assistance.
- Communication and Data Acquisition interfaces.
- System and Equipment Training Services.
- Updating control systems, schematics and documentation.
Precision Container Technologies (PCT) can provide customers with on- and off-site project management for any project at their or their customers facilities. The project manager will be in the employee of and represent the Customer in all dealings with vendors and contractors during the project. Precision Container Technologies will provide a project manager to coordinate all scheduling and services required to complete the project engineering, installation and start-up with a minimum of plant personnel interference and manufacturing production disruption. PCT will provide:
- Qualified and Experienced Project Engineers.
- Equipment specifications for vendors and contractors.
- Daily project schedule updates and reports as required.
- Equipment layout and assembly details.
- Electrical control and installation layouts from vendors will be integrated into line layouts and master drawings.
- Coordination of vendors and contractors.
- Contractor and crew supervision and scheduling.
- Start-up assistance and employee training as feasible.
- Update all detail drawings upon project completion.
More information coming soon!